ACR MS-2000(M)® CSAR - COMBAT SEARCH & RESCUE- STROBE LIGHT W/ IR NIGHT VISION FILTER
Like the highly regarded and now obsolete SDU-5, the MS-2000(M) is military standard and meets all military specifications, including MIL-L-38217, but it has many improved - and many more - lifesaving features. The unit will flash continuously for a minimum of eight hours. An integral IR filter allows for friendly force recovery using Night Vision Goggles. The MS-2000(M) uses easy to find AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries. Omnidirectional white strobe emits brilliant 250,000 peak lumens.
MS-2000(M) is state of the art for military rescue with day and night capability. Compact, lightweight and waterproof to 50 feet for unexpected man overboard incidents. A directional, shielded blue filter alerts friendly forces; while the Infrared Filter blocks all visible light and allows only IR transmission to identify strobe from ground or air for rescue or signaling. Raised polarity indicators allow correct battery replacement even when visibility is low. Blue filter distinguishes strobe from ground fire when in place over the lens. Large sliding switch for easy operation under any conditions. New braided steel retainer keeps battery door from being lost
• Size: 4.5 x 2.2 x 1.1 in (11.4 x 5.6 x 3.3 cm)
• Weight: 4.0 oz (115 g) without batteries
• Light Output: 250,000 peak lumens per flash
• Flash Rate: 50 ± 10 per minute
• Light Dispersion: White-omnidirectional, IR-omnidirectional, Blue-unidirectional
• 8 hours minimum-strobe;
• Visibility: Military tested at a distance of 6 miles (9.6km) on a clear dark night
• Waterproof: To a depth of 50ft (15.3m)
• Batteries: 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (suggested for cold weather operations) (not included)
• Case Color: Black with Olive Drab flashguard
• Construction: Case, lens and flashguard-high impact polycarbonate; IR filter-butyrate
• Activation: Spark proof magnetic reed switch.
• Made by ACR Electronics
Strobes are used, but still in good, servicable condition.
- Item #: MS2000
- Condition: New